The YSGS significant dates can be found online at www.ryerson.ca/graduate/dates
Program Specific Deadline Dates:
- Term Course Selection Form – This form is due prior to the start of each term. Program administrator will post every term.
- Course Action Request Form – This form is due on or before the last date to add or drop a course. (see link above)
- Directed Studies Request Form – This form is due before the start of the term in which the student wishes to take the directed studies course. For exact term start dates see link above.
- Program of Study Form – This is only required for First year students. This form is due by October 31st of the students first term of study.
- Progress Report Form – This form is due by all students at the beginning of the following term that is being reported. Example: Fall Progress Reports are due at the beginning of the Winter Term. Exact deadline dates can be found on the YSGS Significant dates. (see link above)
- Checklist of Expectations for Graduate Student and Supervisor Form – This form is due by the end of the First Winter term of the Student’s Registration. (By end of April)